Papers published in regular issues of Letters in Applied NanoBioScience are Original Research Papers and (PhD) Reviews. The papers will be reviewed by three specialty scientific reviewers, well-known in their domains of activity. The authors will declare on their own responsibility that the article or parts of it were not published before in other journals. It is mandatory that the authors respect the Copyright laws.
!!! We are in the process of migration to a new journal submission system, https://jams.pub/, and I hope to be ready for use until the mid of July.
Meanwhile, please submit your work as follow:
- Title of Article:
- Name of Corresponding Author:
- Corresponding Author e-mail address:
Do not forget to attach the “Author agreement form”.
Authors are asked to use the template to prepare the paper.
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 10 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- please remove any citation from our journal (if applicable). This practice is not allowed by the editorial board!
- ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.