All journals published by AMG Transcend Association provide exclusive copyright permission for author(s). All published papers are licensed and distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY), which provides:
- full and free access to the paper for the academic and scientific community;
- possibility to reuse or reproduce the paper by properly quoting the original published version;
- maximum exposure and capitalization of the work, while ensuring proper credit to the author(s).
In circumstantial situations, the published papers may be licensed differently, at the discretion of the publisher. If the author(s) of the submitted paper has a specific condition that does not allow this license, they should mention this to the editorial office of the journal.
Reproducing Published Material
The permission to reproduce any published data is mandatory for all material that either does not fall into the public domain or for which copyright permission does not belong to the author(s) of the submitted paper. The AMG Transcend Association strongly recommends the author(s) request the reproducing permission from the copyright holder.
Permission is required for the following:
- any works of the author(s) published by other Publishers and for which they do not retain the copyright;
- substantial extracts from others’ works;
- charts, graphs, photographs, schemes, and tables with unaltered or slightly modified content.
Permission is not required for the following:
- reasonably short quotes, phrases, and specific nomenclature;
- reconstruction or reproduction of tables with already published data that belong to the author(s); the original source must be cited either “Data from…” or “Adapted from…”;
- complete redraw and significant modification of already published artworks, charts, graphs, and schemes.
The copyright holder may give you instructions regarding the recommended form of acknowledgment. Otherwise, follow the style: “Reproduced with permission from [author], [book/journal title]; published by [publisher], [year].’ at the end of the related caption.
It is essential for authors to understand that AMG Transcend Association cannot publish materials from other publications without permission. Before submitting the paper for publication, the author(s) are strongly encouraged to already own all required permissions. If in any doubt about the copyright, apply for permission.