Papers published in regular issues of Letters in Applied NanoBioScience are Original Research Papers and (PhD) Reviews. The papers will be reviewed by three specialty scientific reviewers, well-known in their domains of activity. The authors will declare on their own responsibility that the article or parts of it were not published before in other journals. It is mandatory that the authors respect the Copyright laws.
Starting with 1st June 2020, the authors must send their manuscript electronically via to Open Journal System (Platform & Workflow by OJS/PKP).
Click here to access the platform.
If the authors encounter problems with the OJS platform, they could still send their manuscript via e-mail address (we will upload the manuscript on the platform on their behalf): review@NanoBioLetters.com / email@example.com using following format:
- Title of Article:
- Name of Corresponding Author:
- Corresponding Author e-mail address:
Authors are asked to use the Microsoft Word Template to prepare the paper.
- please try to cite only articles with DOI (digital object identifier); also add DOI for each reference;
- please add at least 10 references from the last 2 years (2018-2019) in order to highlight the novelty of your work;
- please remove any citation from our journal (if applicable). This practice is not allowed by the editorial board!
- ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
Do not forget to attach the “Author agreement form”.